San Diego, CA 92121
- The TIG Welder will be responsible for performing welding operations in accordance with manufacturing specifications.
- Will be taking boxes off shelf (0-35lbs.) carry to work area (approximately 5-40 feet).
- Work on 1 piece at a time (3-7 lbs.).
- When box is finished, carry to next operations (approx. 15-50 feet).
- For carrying operations, material-handling equipment is available and its use is mandatory.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of welding principles, general shop practices, and use of welding material
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Be able to weld with consistent and repeatable quality and quantity
- Ensure compliance with Company RSM, must be aware of ISO/TCS quality requirements
- Proficient in TIG Welding.
- English language skills required
- Must have performed welding in a manufacturing industry
- Must have the ability to be certified to AWS-D171:2001
- Ability to use hand held measuring tools
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.