T&D Safety Coordinators
Fort Worth, TX 76104
T&D Safety Coordinators needed in Ft. Worth TX.
This is direct hire position
- The Coordinator will be responsible for safety inspections and coordination of crew assignments, health and safety adherence, quality assurance etc.
- MUST have OSHA Trainer level certifications, the following levels are required, OSHA 500, 501, 510 etc., OSHA certifications, CUSP preferred.
- Must have previous Transmission Power Line Utility Safety experience.
- Journeyman Level Lineman, Foreman or General Foreman with T&D safety procedure experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience needed with Excel proficiency.
- Competitive pay rates with full benefits
- Must pass background check, MVR and pre-employment screening
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.