Baton Rouge, LA 70809
- The Systems Analyst will be providing high-level support and technical expertise in networking technology, including LAN/WAN hardware, switches, firewalls, and VPN support.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining desktop and laptop PCs and peripherals, such as printers
- Maintain the Avaya VOIP and Cisco data networks
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external clients.
- Configure, implement and support two-node cluster VMWare v6.5.
- Install, configure and maintain the organization's network including servers (file, FTP, SQL), switches, workstations, firewalls, VPN, and MS Exchange.
- Perform system backups on internal and external network servers.
- Support, design and maintain servers.
- Be the architecture of a virtualized network environment using both physical (Cisco) and virtual (VMware) components.
- Associate of Science degree in Information Technology, IT Security,
- 5-10 years managing technical personnel preferred
- Network Systems Technology or related field or equivalent experience
- 8 years of directly related experience in computer systems and network engineering
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.