Support System Developer
Morrisville, NC 27560
- The System Support Developer will architect, design and implement Tech Support specific applications.
- Design and implement software applications and analytics tools for our Tech Support organization
- Works with Tier1 & Tier2 support to diagnose difficult functional and performance systems issues
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in a software development related field
- Commercial software development experience
- Object-oriented design and coding skills (Java and/or C++), preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform developing Systems software
- Experienced in Git VCS
- Experienced in Spring Framework
- Have experience with OO modeling, web services, UNIX, middleware, Spring
- Delivered a low-latency, consumer-internet-scale web services operating in a 24x7 environment
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.