Supply Management Manager
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Supply Management Manager
- The Manager will be responsible for the execution of category strategies while maintaining compliance to company policy and standards and mitigating all risk.
- Plays an active role in developing the category strategies.
- Leads the negotiation and management of national contracts for specific product lines.
- Identifies opportunities for reducing the total cost of product to the segments.
- Seeks direction from Category Directors, Segments, on purchasing strategies to be employed.
- Manages contracts with multiple manufacturers as delegated.
- Manages the entire process to solicit and analyze competitive proposals or bids, including Request for Proposal (RFP) process, financial analysis, solicitation of input from the segments, engagement of the program activation team for the award and communication throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years management experience
- Experience with supply chain procurement contracts.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Significant, broad knowledge and technical expertise in the managed categories to achieve results.
- Understanding of commodity and market indices that drive the cost basis in the manufacture of category products managed by the position.
- Understanding of contract terms, including but not limited to Insurance and Indemnification, termination clauses, audit provisions, and federal laws
- Significant knowledge of RFI and RFP processes, and detailed scope of work generation to ensure an accurate bid response from qualified bidding parties.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and nurture strong strategic supplier relationships that benefit the purchaser and the supplier.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.