Supply Chain Planning Specialist
Greer, SC 29651
HKA will offer a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 contract position. There is no projected end date.
HKA will offer vacation pay, holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks for this position.
NO relocation assistance is offered for this position.
- The Supply Chain Planning Specialist develops medium to long term supply chain processes and methods influencing supplier decisions and logistics cost.
- Develops and implements emergency concepts for highly complex supply chains.
- Develops new or optimizing existing methods of supply, including emergency strategies, by using corporate standard concepts.
- Performs quantitative and qualitative evaluations, considering impact to logistics costs and structure. Investigates supply methods including (but not limited to) transportation, packaging, source of supply, and material flow for new or existing suppliers as well as new supplier selection process.
- Initiates, investigates and develops medium to long term planning strategies influencing supplier selection as well as initiates and implements process improvements by being innovative and creative.
- Develops new methods and standards for the supply chain processes.
- Leads cross-functional project teams, represents all Logistics departments / strategies in Plant core teams, breakout teams and other special tasks associated with projects.
- Assures the supply chain including the emergency strategies to support the complexity of KOVP with the delivery restrictions and changes, by developing and implementing complex strategies.
- Coordinates all required activities regarding Supply Concept development, maintenance and reviews with suppliers, customers and other departments and ensures positive interaction.
- Develops regular status reports and indicators to measure assigned work activity.
- Performs other duties as assigned by operations supervisor.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent of 4 years of related experience in supply chain planning and/or logistics process planning and material control.
- 4+ years of experience in logistics to include experience in 2 of the following areas: material planning, transportation and structure planning, supply chain planning including cost analysis, or packaging planning.
- Experience must include 2 year of extended project management and proven project leadership skills.
- Advanced logistics skills (i.e. develops mid to long term strategies, for the entire supply chain; supply method evaluation and analysis; develops emergency concepts; develops methods and standards)
- Process improvement and forecasting experience preferred.
- Must have experience in creating/starting new projects, list of open points, creating/meeting deadlines and goals.
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office applications, SAP, TAIS, etc.
- Advanced German language skills both oral and written preferred
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.