Supply Chain Manager
Fullerton, CA 92831
JOB # 172701
This is a direct hire position
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Supply Chain Manager.
Our client is a growth oriented, privately held Aerospace & Defense company. The Supply Chain Manager, located in the Orange County, California area, provides daily direction and leadership to a Supply Chain team of 4 reports. Our client desires a proactive leader who is results oriented with world-class supply chain experience. The role will own the entire supply chain function for the business: procurement, supplier development, supplier metrics, materials and planning. Aerospace experience is preferred.
The position will directly report to the General Manager. This leader will have overall responsibility for the complete material control process including planning, procurement, fulfilment, production/inventory control, and transportation logistics. Interaction with all levels of internal management; including operational, engineering, quality control, marketing and finance and sharing of best practice across the function are key relationship and communication elements of this role. They will be the primary leadership interface for the suppliers and the champion developing strong working relationships with the external leadership at key strategic suppliers.
- An ability to challenge the status quo in a constructive fashion and build a team consensus around new ideas and solutions is a desired attribute.
- Accountable for managing the materials and procurement functions
- Ensure each element of the Supply Chain process is optimized
- Maintain a focus on developing standard work within the process and flawless execution, with a constant pursuit to eliminate waste and simplification both within and across the functional boundary.
- Responsible for managing the operational inventory through process excellence in the planning and fulfilment processes.
- Ensuring that the material processes are lean while avoiding costly shortages that disrupt production.
- This leader will develop and implement improvement plans and forecasts that will enable the business to improve its management of cash.
- Must be an innovator and embrace lean enterprise principles and practices.
- 7+ years leadership experience in supply chain management.
- A Bachelors degree in business, engineering, supply chain, materials management or other related field required. A Masters or MBA preferred.
- Certification in supply chain management preferred.
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional negotiation skills
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.