Mulberry, FL 33860
This is a direct hire position
- The Superintendent manages and directs all aspects of a construction project.
- Will hold morning safety meetings.
- Will be responsible for documentation, material, labor and equipment allocation.
- Responsible for time sheets with costing codes.
- Ensures quality of work is upheld and budget is followed as planned.
- Will work closely with customers and will be involved with job bidding.
- Will also be held accountable for any happenings on the job and sees to it that the project is completed on time meeting quality standards.
- TWIC certification eligible.
- Work truck will be provided.
- Travel will be expected.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Katie Howitt is a technical recruiter with over 3 years' experience connecting top talent to new employment opportunities in the power industry. Her best advice to candidates is to "ensures resumes are clear and concise." The best way to reach Katie is via phone or email.