Lake Mary, FL 32746 US
HKA Enterprises is unable to support C2C. 3rd party submissions and C2C requests will not be considered for any positions.
1. Design and engineer high-voltage substations for power utility applications.
2. Ensure the correct application of high-voltage equipment and components.
3. Develop lightning protection systems for substations.
4. Design and optimize grounding systems to meet safety and performance standards.
5. Utilize CAD software to create detailed and accurate substation drawings and schematics.
6. Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to ensure the successful completion of projects.
7. Perform technical reviews, analysis, and quality control of substation designs.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Proven experience in substation design for high-voltage power utility projects.
- In-depth knowledge of high-voltage equipment application and specifications.
- Expertise in designing lightning protection systems for substations.
- Strong understanding of grounding systems and their implementation.
- Proficiency in CAD software for substation design.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Effective communication and teamwork abilities.
- Professional Engineering (PE) license.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with substation automation and control systems.
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulations.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."