Herndon, VA 20171
- The Subcontract Administrator will prepare solicitation documentation on client paper for purchase orders and subcontracts in accordance with project procedures and federal acquisition regulations ranging from the micro-purchase level up to multi-million-dollar construction subcontracts.
- Will develop, award and administer lump sum, firm fixed, cost type, labor hour and time and material subcontracts and purchase orders for construction and/or services for the project.
- Will develop and lead source selection teams involving supplier qualification sourcing procedures, requirements definition, development of evaluation criteria and proposal evaluation, negotiation, Cost Price in determining fair and reasonable pricing in the award process with selection primarily on a best value and low technically acceptable award basis.
- Will administer subcontracts and associated task orders/purchase orders placed, track submittals, monitor deliverables and progress completed, verify delivery, approve payment reconciliations, maintain necessary records and conduct subcontractor performance assessments for final subcontract closeout.
- Partake in outreach efforts and activities and initiate activities to increase participation/competition.
- Participate in the development and revision of procurement policies and assist as a mentor in the training to lower level procurement personnel.
- Assist in developing subcontract models and templates for use in awarding firm fixed price, blanket purchase agreements, time and material, labor hour and cost type subcontracts for construction, specialized materials, complex systems, facility modifications and various services.
- Assist in the development of metrics and other required procurement and subcontracts reports and report against the metrics and reports.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Perform small business reports.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 or more years relevant subcontracts experience, or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Construction or government contracting experience preferred
- Good working knowledge and strong understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulations is highly preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- S. Citizen required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.