Christiansted, VI 00820
- The Engineer performs a variety of field engineering work to support construction contractors engaged in the renovation and modification of a major oil refining facility.
- Performs all aspects of field engineering for technical support of construction contractors.
- Plans and conducts work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- May provide some technical guidance to designers/drafters and less experienced engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with Structural Emphasis required.
- Registered Professional Engineer preferred.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in structural analysis and design.
- Must have experience generating calculations for structural steel and reinforced concrete, preferably for industrial projects.
- Experience leading designers and drafting to convert design to construction drawings.
- Understanding of structural design provisions in the codes is important. Residents in the USVI, specifically St. Croix would definitely be a plus.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.