Structural Engineer (III)
Martinez, CA 94553
- The Structural Engineer performs a variety of engineering work in the initial planning and design phase of equipment, systems, or processes.
- Specifications are prepared, and necessary subcontracts and requisitions are defined.
- Under general supervision, performs all conventional aspects of design engineering and analysis.
- Plans and conducts work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- May provide some technical guidance to designers/drafters and less experienced engineers.
- Registered Professional Engineer required.
- Bachelor’s Civil Engineering with Structural Emphasis required.
- Master’s Structural Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in structural analysis and design using STAAD.Pro software.
- Familiarity with CADWorx, PDS Frameworks, LFM, or SmartPlant is a plus.
- Must have experience generating calculations for structural steel and reinforced concrete, preferably for industrial projects.
- Experience leading designers and drafting to convert design to construction drawings.
- Understanding of structural design provisions in the codes is important.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.