Structural Engineer (4)
Long Beach, CA 90810
- The Engineer performs a variety of engineering work in the initial planning and design phase of equipment, systems, or processes.
- Specifications are prepared, and necessary subcontracts and requisitions are defined.
- Will be responsible for independently applying advanced engineering techniques and analyses for problems and methods.
- May provide technical guidance to drafters/designers and engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree om Civil Engineering with Structural Emphasis required.
- Master’s degree in Structural Engineering preferred.
- Registered Professional Engineer required.
- TWIC card required.
- RSO certification required.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in structural analysis and design using STAAD.Pro.
- 3+ years of downstream oil & gas experience preferred.
- Familiarity with LFM and SmartPlant is a plus.
- Must have experience generating calculations for structural steel and reinforced concrete, preferably for industrial projects.
- Experience leading designers and drafting to convert design to construction drawings.
- Understanding of structural design provisions in the codes is important.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel) preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.