Structural Engineer (4)
Greenville, SC 29607
- The Structural Engineer will work on a variety of projects pertaining to industrial clients ranging from plant modifications to new facilities.
- Will work alongside more experienced engineers and designers to perform a variety of analysis and other support tasks such as creating computer models for structures, performing calculations of section properties and weight take-offs, preparation of calculations, assisting with estimates, etc.
- Will perform analysis of structures of various degrees of complexity commensurate with their level of experience.
- Will prepare plans, designs, calculations and cost estimates under the supervision of experienced engineers.
- Will work collaboratively with the CAD designers to provide build-able detailing for the project.
- Will be expected to travel to job sites, client offices or other offices to perform their duties as required.
- Will perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with Structural Emphasis required.
- Master’s degree in Structural Engineering preferred.
- Registered Professional Engineer or SE preferred.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in structural analysis and design using STAAD.Pro or RAM structural systems required.
- Must have experience generating detailed calculations for structural steel and reinforced concrete, preferably for industrial projects.
- Experience leading designers and drafting to convert design to construction drawings.
- Understanding of structural design provisions in the codes is important. Working knowledge and proficiency in application of ACI, AISC 360 & 345, ASCE, IBS design standards and codes required.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.