Structural Engineer (3)
Englewood, CO 80112
- The Structural Engineer will independently evaluate, select, and apply standard techniques, procedures, and criteria to perform tasks or a sequence of tasks as part of a broader assignment with few complex features.
- Collaborates with others and uses personal judgment to adapt methods for non-routine assignments.
- Works on small to midsize projects, or portions of large projects.
- Devises new approaches or adapts existing techniques to problems encountered.
- Performs engineering design tasks independently.
- Takes responsibility for preparation of project documents/deliverables including drawings and calculations.
- Reviews and edits specifications.
- Identifies engineering design problems and formulates solutions.
- Provides technical assistance and coordinates with other project disciplines as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with Structural Emphasis required.
- Master’s degree in Structural Engineering preferred.
- Professional Engineering registration or ability to obtain one.
- Minimum 4 years relevant structural engineering experience in the power, petrochemical, heavy industrial, chemical plants or material handling industry.
- Familiarity with ASCE 7, AISC 360, ACI 318, IBC.
- Familiarity with standard engineering analysis and design software including Staad, RAM connection, AutoCAD, Navisworks, LPile and SP Column.
- Familiarity with standard engineering office computer software including Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Possess oral and written communication skills.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.