El Segundo, CA 90245
- The Structural Designer is responsible for finalizing drawings for construction.
- Will be responsible for ensuring that all drawings meet quality, accuracy and dimension standards.
- Performs design engineering tasks using standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- TWIC card required.
- RSO required.
- 15+ years’ experience in downstream oil & gas or related industry design.
- Must have significant AutoCAD skills/capabilities including working with multiple master files, attaching and manipulating xref files, working with multiple scales and viewports.
- Experience in the detailing of reinforced concrete and structural steel is required.
- Must have experience preparing complete drawing sets for grading plans with contours and storm drainage, underground utility design including plan and profiles for railroads, storm sewer, water, and sewer systems.
- Must be fluent in PDS Frameworks and CadWorx, including extraction of drawings from the model.
- Familiarity with BlueBeam ReVu desirable.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.