Strategic Sourcing Analyst
East Hartford, CT 06118
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Strategic Sourcing Analyst
- The Strategic Sourcing Analyst recommends the development of a plan which assesses a Supplier’s capability, capacity, performance, and cost management.
- Procurement Standard Work requires the development of a plan.
- Ensure that a Supplier see and understand the scheduled demand via MRP
- Track WIP/Lead-Time (LT) weekly, drive more inventory into the system if required
- Determine first-time process yield and ensure WIP values consider statistical process yield values in the calculation of WIP/LT
- Chart deliveries as a function of capacity, and consider, for this Turkish Supplier Risk Mitigation Project, the need to build a Finished Goods Buffer Inventory (FGBI)
- Will work with the cognizant Account Specialists, Supply Managers, and Value Stream Managers to develop a “Plan-For-Every-Part”.
- High School Diploma or GED required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email