Sr. Site Finance Manager 187742
Newnan, GA 30265 US
**This is a Direct Hire opportunity**
The purpose of this position is to provide financial leadership, drive operational initiatives, reporting, and modeling expertise for unit Challenges:
• Establishing trust and credibility with site departments, SBU and corporate finance organization will be a key success factor.
• Driving the acceptance and adoption of wide scale change into the operating unit will require a measured, win-win approach.
• This position will need to build strong relationships throughout the organization, also at a distance. These relationships will be critical for marshaling and motivating resources without direct reporting relationships
Providing proactive leadership to positively impact both internal and external stakeholders will require significant personal commitment and planning.
- 1. Thought Leadership – Intellectually sharp, critical thinker, capable and agile. Consistently challenges and improves thinking / decision making of team.
- 2. Action and Result Orientation – High energy, drive and sense of urgency. Consistently delivers top performance.
- 3. Personal Accountability - Owns actions and results; keeps commitments.
- 4. Change Leadership – Business changes for the better because of his/her leadership. Supports and mobilizes resources to drive change.
- 5. Attracting, Developing & Deploying Talent - Knows top talent and consistently looks to build a strong bench. Assembles and deploys strong, high performing teams.
- 6. Respects & Values Diversity – Understands and takes advantage of a global diverse workforce and marketplace. Promotes and encourages diverse ideas and solutions from team.
- 7. Inspiring & Motivating – Persuasively articulates the strategy, translating into actions and results. Shares ownership and visibility, engages and empowers team to excel.
- 8. Functional Excellence
- 9. Business Acumen
- Financial support for site leadership, analyze key performance indicators to identify underlying business issues, provide input for operational decisions.
- Develop, train, and mentor staff.
- Play a key leadership role in partnering Finance with business operations to drive operational initiatives.
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance including ad hoc business case analysis, create financial models, and analyze trends to support the growth of the business.
- Manage the monthly forecast and budget process, including consolidation and analysis. Develop and monitor monthly operating metrics.
- Support decision making process by managing the analysis and reporting around key business drivers, including revenue, cash, gross margin, expenses, capital expenditures and inventory.
- BA or BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics MBA or CPA preferred Experience: 10+ years of progressive experience with at least 3 years in a Finance leadership role of sufficient scope and complexity
• Requires demonstrated success leading a Finance organization as a partner with operations and corporate leadership in understanding key financial metrics, forecasts and trend
• Strong decision-making skills and ability to use sound judgment and challenge assumptions when appropriate
• Proven ability to influence senior management as relates to conclusions based upon analysis and findings.
• Demonstrated knowledge of financial and accounting concepts, techniques, and regulatory requirements.
• Proven flexibility and ability to cope with pressure resulting from changing priorities and meeting tight deadlines and reporting requirements
• Must demonstrate an effective communication skill/style to present complex ideas in a compelling and comprehensive manner.
• Exhibit high degree of professionalism and confidentiality in handling and having access to sensitive information.
• Extensive computer experience using MS Excel and other MS Office products.
• Strong understanding of both financial and operational processes.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
Dillon joined our team in April of 2020, and has been one of our lead craft recruiters here at HKA. Funny, diligent, and a great support system for his clients and potential candidates, Dillon thrives on making sure he brings 110% everyday.