Sr. Recruiter 189831
Chattanooga, TN 37402 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
**Candidates in the Tennessee or surrounding states in the eastern time zone**
- Educating, advising, and counseling hiring managers regarding recruiting strategies and best practices that support the goals and direction of the organization.
- Performing advanced recruiting techniques and assignments, developing internal/external recruiting strategies, and managing third party vendor contracts.
- Developing plans for sourcing appropriate candidates, conducting the interview process, and extending offers to selected candidates while maintaining a low cost per hire.
- Recruiting, interviewing, checking references, making offers, and assisting in the successful onboarding of new employees. conducting orientation for new employees
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Equivalent experience is defined as 4 years of professional work experience in a corporate environment.
- Healthcare and/or health insurance recruitment experience.
- 3 years - Experience in Human Resources required
- 5 years - Hands-on recruiting experience to include full-life cycle recruiting, interviewing, reference checks, offer development/extension, and closing candidates, internet and direct sourcing experience (primary and secondary intelligence gathering, cold calling, networking, and headhunting) and demonstrated success in identifying and filling jobs with complex search criteria.
- Must be detailed oriented, deal well with ambiguity, demonstrate strong strategic thinking and creativity skills, be an effective communicator with both internal and external partners/customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Ability to work independently under general supervision and collaboratively as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proven track record of follow up and follow through on communication with candidates and managers in a fast paced environment
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.