Sr. Maintenance and Reliability Engineering Manager
This is a direct hire position.
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Senior Maintenance and Reliability Engineering Manager.
As a Senior Maintenance and Reliability Engineering Manager, you will lead our maintenance team and help discover next generation automation solutions by researching new technologies and applying technical subject matter expertise to optimize critical fulfillment processes. You will be our internal engineering expert reporting to our Head of Fulfillment responsible for designing, developing, testing, and evaluating integrated systems for managing industrial production processes including human work factors, quality control, inventory control, logistics, material flow, and cost analysis.
- Lead the Maintenance team at the fulfillment center, including setting up predictive/preventive maintenance plans, implementing and integrating systems while building the organization
- Provide technical expertise and support to internal and external partners as we make decisions on buying and installing new manufacturing and fulfillment equipment
- Evaluate essential technologies, systems, and tools such as packaging machines, conveyors, quality control systems, and robotics and integrate them in a way that solves business problems and prevents future ones
- Develop equipment requirements and lead facility design projects. Continuously improve processes and equipment selection for industry-leading productivity, ergonomics, and safety
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Automation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or a related technical field
- 10+ years of experience designing automation systems touching on innovation, design, manufacturing, and implementation
- Possess engineering knowledge to assess solutions, vendors and be our internal engineering expert
- Experienced with purchasing, operating and maintaining industrial equipment: compressors, conveyors, etc.
- Highly proficient with PLCs, including troubleshooting and programming
- Proficient with building out CMMSs, including developing equipment maintenance schedules and training technicians on processes
Preferred but not Required
- Previous experience working at a start-up
- Six Sigma Experience
- Experience working in FDA regulated industry
- Setting up “green field” (new) facilities
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.