Sr Sourcing Analyst
Charlotte, NC US
This position is remote within US, no 3rd party submissions or C2C
Sr. Sourcing Analyst-
• Obtain access to Ariba, SAP, Power Steering, Sourcing Part Library, HRC Citrix, or any other necessary client platforms / systems. Access already available preferred
• High proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• High proficiency in navigation of systems and processes
• Ability to multi-task several projects and manage priorities
• Sense of urgency to hit project deadlines
• Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively through various levels of the organization
• Support commodity manager RFQ process (identify parts list, input system information for RFQ, complete quality RFQ analysis, and make recommendation of strategy)
• Support commodity manager compliance documentation and contract execution
• Assess market trends to assist in recommendation of strategies
• Exposure to supply chain
• Works with limited oversight from leadership (self-motivated)
• Ability to build strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Minimum of 2 years Supply Chain experience. In lieu of a degree, minimum of 5 years Supply Chain experience.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email