Sr Project Manager 189714/189716
Phoenix, AZ US
*Relocation assistance offered OR per diem offered to qualified candidates, $1,000/week worked
The client is seeking a highly skilled, experienced, and motivated Sr. Project Managers – one position for Cleanroom focus with Engineering background and one for Electrical focus with FMCS/Security Fire Alarm background to be part of their team in North Phoenix, AZ on a large-scale semiconductor manufacturing construction project. This position will report to the MEP Program Design Manager. The successful candidate for this position will have demonstrated a broad understanding of Semiconductor Facilities Design processes, and experience in Startup and interacting with Local Jurisdiction.
- Interpretation of blueprint construction drawings and technical manuals.
- Writing and publishing meeting minutes, schedule graphs and activity checklists.
- Receiving and distributing requests for information and change documents issued by others.
- Organization and filing of record documents.
- Technical advisor at onsite field construction office.
- Must be able to access all areas and levels of construction site for work progress review.
- Clear communication skills in speech, handwriting and computer formatting required for responding to information requests.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of large project and construction management experience with strong results in meeting deadlines and cost requirements, Semiconductor experience strongly preferred
- High levels of drive, energy, and resilience with ability to take the initiative
- Proven track record of leading and developing strong teams
- Knowledge of CPM scheduling in the construction environment
- Excellent communication skills: ability to work well with external vendors to drive results; ability to communicate within multiple levels in an organization
- Must have knowledge of the applicable codes and standards for industrial construction, with a preference for semiconductor industrial experience.
- Ability to interpret construction contracts, plans and specifications
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience with the following tools: PM Web/Primavera/Excel/Word
- Experience in organizing technical data in a neat and accurate method.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook) and Bluebeam. Experience with critical path method scheduling software such as Suretrack Project Manager and Primavera Project Planner (P6) experience.
- Preferred Bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or other related field or equivalent experience.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.