Sr Engineering Technologist 187619
Dallas, NC 28034 US
Position is Part time but open to Full time as well
- This position primarily involves responsibility for coordinating assignments, tracking due dates and QA/QC review and approval of distribution design work completed by less experienced designers. Very little actual design completion is expected as part of this role.
- Workers at this level solve more complex problems in engineering areas of specialization with limited supervision.
- Workers are expected to develop advanced skills and the ability to work with even greater independence.
- Effectively apply fundamental concepts and procedures to work that is progressingly complex and varied.
- 6+ years of relevant industry experience coupled with a Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology (or equivalent), or 8+ years of experience and Associate Degree in Engineering Technology (or equivalent), or 12+ years equivalent experience without a degree. Entry before described years of experience would include additional education and/or high performance at management discretion.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."