Sr Construction Control Rep
Omaha, NE US
Must be local to Omaha, NE as there is no per diem offered
Position: Senior Construction Control Representative, permanent position, relocation and per diem not available
• Complete site daily reports in RMS. Include comments and monitoring of progress, work activities, safety issues and subcontractor manpower in the reports.
• Schedule and maintain three phase inspections. Note deficiencies and keep the COR advised of items that will impact the contract and schedule.
• Manage distribution and insure timely processing of submittals.
• Attend weekly contractor meetings.
• Witness contractor QC testing.
• Take pictures with daily reports and save in RMS each day of work.
• Write reports as needed.
• Personnel may be requested to provide training in proper inspection techniques to government employees, junior government employees, and government hired students.
Additional Information: Work 8 hours per day (Monday through Friday), plus OT as needed during active construction, which will include weekends and all hours of the day (including all nights) as needed. Work hours will be reduced during winter months/non-construction times.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Minimum 10 years of related Construction Controls experience, vertical construction experience a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• US Citizenship
Ideally, you’ll also have:
Experience meeting the position description and demonstrate experience with at least one of the listed specialized skills or codes listed below.
The following is a list of specialized skills or codes which may be required:
• Medical Gases (NFPA 99)
• Life Safety Code (NFPA 101)
• National Electric Code (NFPA 70)
• Plumbing (IPC)
• Fire Protection Systems (NFPA 13 & 72)
• HVAC/TAB (ASHRAE/AABC/NEBB)
• Building Commissioning
• Communications & Security (IT, Nurse Call/Code Blue, Imaging & IDS/PACS, ICD 705)
• Biomedical Engineering (CT, PET, CATH, MRI, etc.)
• Transport/Equipment (Patient Lifts, Elevators, Transport Systems, Pneumatic Tube, Food Service,
• Sterilizers, Mortuary, & Laboratory)
• Welding Inspection
• Painting and Metalizing Inspection
• Environmental HAZWOPER, site sampling (40-hour HTRW course and current 8 hour refresher)
• Airfield Paving and Concrete
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."