Spare Parts Coordinator 187692
Hebron, KY 41048 US
Direct Hire Opportunity
As part of the Spare Parts Group, this position is responsible for coordinating all Spare Parts activities.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by addressing their issues in a timely manner and expressing. concern / urgency for their situation.
- Prepare spare part quotes and parts packages for equipment.
- Process spare parts orders for customers and service requests
- Process shipping papers (domestic and foreign) including customs papers.
- Multi-task with various medias – phone, email, customer orders through web portals
- Inventory cycle count/ordering as required.
- Effectively communicate (verbally & written) information with his/her team, customers and other departments in the origination.
- Report/escalating issues through the appropriate channels.
- Provides reports as requested.
- Backup for group as needed for filling in positions and duties.
- Additional responsibility as business needs dictate
Required Education and Experience
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in parts environment, preferably in the machinery industry or similar.
- Experience reading drawings/blueprints and/or electrical schematics
Preferred Eduction and Experience
- computer skills in MS office and SAP
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written
- Injection molding machine experience
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.