Solutions Architect 187233
New Haven, CT US
*Hybrid role, must be local to New Haven, CT. Position is a Direct Hire opportunity
- Expertise with a broad base of digital web and mobile products, cloud technologies, platforms, patterns, frameworks, and methodologies
- Experience designing architectures and solutions in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment
- Experience with single sign-on systems, role-based access management systems, and PII data security best practices
- Expertise with typical multi-tier architectures: web servers, caching, application servers, load balancers, and storage
- Experience developing and refining best practices for implementation and maintenance of e-Commerce, CRM, web, social media, and web analytic assets
- Experience with general security technologies, processes, and concepts
- Experience with architectural framework (TOGAF, Zachman, FEA, or a hybrid of multiple frameworks).
- Experience within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments
- Experience with User Centered Design practices.
- Experience in Content Management systems (TeamSite knowledge a plus)
- Experience user facing web application development and measurement
- Experience with environments containing multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Command of sound software design principles and patterns is required
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills
- Ability to clearly communicate complex concepts with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills. Ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Experience working/leading projects executed using Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Ability to learn and adjust quickly to a dynamic and changing environment
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook
- Knowledge of ITSM standards and processes
- Effectively participates in teams and moves the team toward completion of goals
- Ability to effectively resolve conflicts
- Experienced in agile delivery
- Business intelligence/analytics experience is a plus
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing experience
- Familiarity with Marketing and Advertising is desirable
Talus Partners are looking for qualified candidates that show high levels of excitement and drive!
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.