Solar Electrical Site Superintendent
Baton Rouge, LA
- The Superintendent will provide general oversight and direction for the performance of site work
- Meeting the contractual and quality standards as well as the established schedule and budgets
- Identify, plan and mitigate: Schedule delays, quality control, safety hazards and other site related issues
- Maintain and ensure consistent and accurate field reporting including daily logs
- Ensure subcontractors work and site conditions are congruent with plans, specifications and contracts
- Identify, minimize and manage subcontractors additional and change order work
- Assess and address: Performance issues with site crews, subcontractors and vendors
- Manage the daily onsite site work activities on multiple projects
- $60,000/year - $2900/month per diem for those eligible
- *100% TRAVEL NATIONWIDE REQUIRED*
- Working knowledge of the NEC code and ability to enforce it
- Ability to communicate with the AHJ
- Work with subcontractors and identify problems to prevent them from becoming major problems
- Walk on uneven terrain
- Strong attention to detail
- 3+ years of experience electrical superintendent.
- Large scale utility scale solar experience
- Quality Control experience
- Project manpower, equipment and ability to relay to subcontractor
- Experience with reading and understanding project plans, specifications, contractual requirements.
- Ability to supervise the work of subcontractors and clearly communicate instructions
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.