$11.00-26.00 Ayer, MA 01432
- The Shipper will receive parts into inventory on completed production work orders.
- Monitor open customer orders due to shipment.
- Generate pick lists, pick products for custom orders, manufacturing orders, and sample requests using pick tickets, shipping papers.
- Will use manual or electric pallet jacks.
- Will perform other pick duties (i.e. unit load and carton transfers, cycle counting, etc.).
- Pack and palletize outbound parts using cartons and various protective packaging materials, tools, and equipment.
- Generate shipping transactions in Visual and/or SAP system (including special shipping labels and documentation for international shipments).
- Weigh packages and generate bills of lading and tracking numbers using FedEx or UPS Shipper processing systems.
- Recognize hazardous/flammable material and prepare for shipment per established procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School or equivalent.
- 1-2 years’ experience in shipping and material handling in a production environment
- Frequent lifting of 50 lbs. is required
- General computer skills
- Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Fork lift experience
- Experiences in ERP systems, Infor Visual manufacturing software a plus.
- Experienced in protecting and packing fragile items a must.
- SAP experience required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Wendy Wofford has been an onsite recruiter with HKA over three years. She specializes in light industrial and craft recruiting. Her best advice to candidates is to "keep your resume updated, simple, and be honest." The best way to contact Wendy is via text.