Philadelphia, PA US
NOW HIRING – Long-Term Project
HKA Construction Services now has immediate openings for Shipfitters in Philadelphia, PA. All Applicants must have a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience as a 1st Class Shipfitter. Must have marine experience.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Must have experience with stick & flux core tack weld.
- Must have oxy Acetylene Burning Torch experience.
- Must successfully pass 1st Class Skill Test
- Must successfully pass a Written Test
$28.00/Hr. - $150.00 Per Diem per day
$400.00 Travel Pay
2 Weeks of lodging paid by Construction Services
- Must be available to work any shift and overtime, if required.
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug test.
Submit a detailed resume for review.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.