Sheet Metal Worker
Newport News, VA US
NOW HIRING - Sheet Metal Workers
$27.50/Hr. – Per Diem $120.00 per workday
Installation of foundations, ventilation, bulkheads, shipboard furniture, and sheet metal fabrication shop work. Marine experience preferred.
Newport News, VA
- Ability to comprehend complex ventilation assembly drawings, blueprints, and sketches to include weld symbols, material types, datum, and reference lines.
- Ability to comprehend fractional and decimal dimensions with the use of a ruler.
- Ability to layoff piece parts for fabrication and assembly.
- Ability to assemble piece parts in accordance with specifications in a quality manner.
- Experience working in a physically demanding environment.
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations relative to the shipbuilding industry.
- Experience using small hand tools (electric drills, grinders, rivet guns), and shop equipment (drill press, press break, Shears etc.).
Must successfully pass a background check & hair follicle drug test.
Ability to work shifts or overtime as required.
To Apply –
Submit a detailed resume for review.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.