Senior Website Development Project Manager
Farmington, CT 06030
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Senior Website Development Project Manager
We are looking for a seasoned Project Manager to help with Separation activity at our client location in Farmington, CT. This is a very dynamic environment and requires 8+ years PM experience. This Project Manager should have a strong background with Web site development projects.
- Drive assigned projects to successful completion.
- Manage multiple projects ranging in scope and size.
- Identify and quantify resource needs to close out the project deliverables.
- Create and maintain project management deliverables: Schedule, Risk Assessment, Charter, Costs, Communication plan, Change Impact, presentations, Roles & Responsibilities, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date project status'
- Facilitate high quality customer IT products with minimal customer impact, on time, on schedule, on budget by managing global projects including resolving complex issues, coordinating global resources, tracking time and cost, and managing schedule, risk, change, and communications as directed.
- All customer Standard Work and SDLC (System or Software Development Life Cycle) shall be followed,
- Coordinate with external resources to track and manage overall project activities for customer programs
- 8+ years Sr. Project Manager experience
- Proven delivery of Website focused projects
- Strong Customer facing skills
- Ability to work in a cross functional Complex organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Dynamic organization
- Strong knowledge and use of project management methodologies and tools
- Demonstrated success in leading IT projects through project management discipline and effective communications
- Ability to lead large team meetings.
- Creating, tracking and communicating project requirements, plans, schedules, and developing detailed documentation to help identify gaps and address challenges or roadblocks within the project.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Self-starter who can deliver results with minimal guidance
- Customer focused with strong interpersonal written and verbal communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new technologies
- Must be able to lead more than one project at a time
- Understanding of business separation activity
- Understanding of mergers and acquisitions.
- Proven record of accomplishment of delivering large complex projects.
- Proven record of accomplishment of delivering projects in a Matrix organization
- Ability to work within tight time frames
- Able to manage internal and external customer relationships and expectations,
- Able to work effectively in a complex, diverse and changing environment.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical business partners.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with senior management
- Proven ability of collaboration and strong customer support
- Computer Science Degree
- ITIL certification
- PMP certification
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
Data Based Development Systems is a continually growing and successful IT consulting firm in Glastonbury, CT that has been servicing Fortune 100 businesses for over 30 years. Our clients offer an attractive work environment and the opportunity to work with state of the art technology. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.