Senior Test Engineer
Appleton, WI 54911
This is a direct hire position
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Senior Test Engineer
- The Senior Test Engineer will provide high level test engineering support for the facility and support Test Engineering functions by providing guidance and support to all test technicians and engineers, serving as Senior Test Engineer and Test Engineering mentor for other members of the team.
- Manage all aspects of assigned complex projects
- Conduct design reviews
- Mentor technicians and junior engineers
- Work to up to update and develop design guidelines, test equipment, and tests.
- Work to defines best practices
- Adhere to Team Member General Requirements.
- Be responsible for the proper handling and management of hazardous waste generated in the work area.
- BSEE, BSEET or MSEE required
- 6 plus years of experience
- Ability to demonstrate and present solutions, at all levels, to complex problems
- History with use and specification of multiple simulation and design packages.
- High level proficiency in KSA’s of other Test Engineers:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and knowledge of manufacturing test processes
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
- Proficient in technical writing with high level of attention to detail solid documentation skills
- Skilled at reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Prior experience with an ISO9000 or AS9100 environment is a plus
- Demonstrated analytical expertise including ability to plan, establish priorities and resolve technical issues effectively.
- Understanding of 6-Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and DOE desired
- Working knowledge of MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Microsoft Project
- Support of Business Development team as required to win new business
- Flexible with high energy, able to handle multiple tasks smoothly
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.