Senior Structural Designer
Tempe, AZ 85282
- The Senior Structural Designer will support structural design services in the electronics industry through Revit modeling and CAD design.
- Will be designing Advanced Facilities such as semiconductor manufacturing plants, data centers, and similar state of the art structures.
- Will convey structural requirements to the construction team through traditional 2D paper deliverables and/or BIM 3D Revit models.
- Will work closely with clients and construction trade partners to develop design concepts, create models from scratch, and coordinate designs to consider existing conditions and other disciplines.
- Will create conceptual structural models based on verbal direction or rough sketches
- Coordinate work with related disciplines to resolve problems and avoid clashes
- Will perform field walks, which may include climbing ladders and walking/standing for extended periods of time.
- May serve as a Lead Structural Designer for a project.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 10 years drafting/designer experience in the structural field
- 3 years Revit experience
- 5 years Revit experience preferred
- 5 years AutoCAD experience
- Experience working on traditional steel and concrete structures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the semiconductor industry
- Experience in general industrial facilities
- Experience with Navisworks and Bluebeam
- Experience leading a team of Designers
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.