Senior Project Controls Specialist
Cincinnati, OH 45237
- The Project Controls Specialist will be responsible for performing complex aspects of individual project estimating, scheduling, change documentation and cost control while reporting up to program or portfolio level with minimal supervision.
- Will identify problems, develop solutions and take actions to resolve.
- This position typically is assigned to projects classified as Green III or Brown per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix, or may manage multiple smaller (i.e. Green II) projects.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of project controls experience.
- Minimum of 9 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree.
- Proficient in project controls principles.
- Proficiency Expertise with project management, project controls concepts, computer applications, analytics; strong collaborative team member.
- PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable - PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP).
- Software such as MS Project MS Office Suite, Primavera, Business Objects, Prolog, Passport, Visio, Powerplant, Emax, PeopleSoft.
- Risk management tools Monte Carlo analysis.
- Local candidates preferred
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.