Senior Production Scheduling Manager
Parsons, KS 67357
This is a direct hire position
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Senior Production Scheduling Manager
- The Senior Production Scheduling Manager plays a key role and is responsible for developing and overseeing best practices for future Demand, Inventory, Supply, and Capacity Planning.
- Will be helping with the implementation of standardized planning processes and plays a key role in driving the supply schedule answer to customer demand opportunities.
- Will be in collaboration with Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Finance, working to build a balanced and achievable plan of production that supports the demand potential to deliver the highest level of customer fulfillment with economical and timely usage of inventory.
- Responsible for coordinating a long-term demand forecast consensus, maintaining a master schedule and assisting in the daily production schedules along with driving adherence to the appropriate planning outlook.
- Will develop and maintain the plant(s) capacity model inputs and outputs by routinely updating routings and requirements estimates based on historic output standards and estimates of new capacity conditions.
- Ensure level loading based on available capacity to optimally cover demand; including the coordination of all new product introductions, end of life close-outs, and plant(s) labor schedules.
- Builds demand planning and reporting systems to identify alerts and exceptions within the forecasts and sales orders.
- Conducts various gap and historical analyses between actual and forecasted data, identifying key drivers for discussion in a future state S&OP demand consensus agenda.
- Establishes inventory policies for raw material, work in process, and finished goods as required and works to drive slow moving/obsolete stock action plans.
- Ensures inventory levels are appropriately set where safety stock positions are beneficial to overall performance service level and working capital holding cost.
- Establish and maintain an as promised lead time to sales and program management that considers current and future anticipated backlog or over capacity issues into committed quotes and orders.
- Develops metrics to measure manufacturing performance to schedules, lead times, schedule attainment, schedule adherence and working with Manufacturing to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Provides inventory projections and proactively identifies service level issues. Translates data and analysis into succinct actions, impacts and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in materials management, supply chain operations, logistics or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 7+ years of Supply Chain, planning and S&OP experience in a similar role.
- APICS or similar Supply Chain certification preferred.
- Strong understanding/experience with demand management principals and processes coupled with end-to-end supply chain operational processes.
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of the financial and operational impacts.
- Experience introducing new and working with existing supply chain solutions, software/ERP systems is beneficial.
- Solid working knowledge of LEAN manufacturing principles.
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional situations.
- Solid analytical skills, advanced Excel, Tableau, and/or Power BI experience and proficiency strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive and energy.
- History of developing and implementing change which positively impacts company performance.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work cross-functionally with internal and external teams.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.