Senior Product Project Manager 187964
Boca Raton, FL 33431 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
**Candidates should live in the Eastern or Central Time zones**
**This is a remote position**
- Under general supervision, accountable for overall management, leadership and facilitation of cross-functional teams and assigned projects, including coordination, status reports, and stability of the project work effort; manage scope, and critical path for assigned projects.
- May manage the financial, time and resource aspects of project against a set budget and project plan.
- Manage and monitor work efforts daily and identifies resource needs; perform quality review; escalate functional, quality, and timeline issues, as appropriate.
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or key resources to meet customer needs and requirements.
- Lead larger and more highly complex projects
- Support Program Manager(s) and team in developing communications, presentations, status reports and briefing material for Executive Leadership
- Assertively and proactively identify, prioritize, troubleshoot and manage opportunities, risks and issues to achieve project goals.
- Coordinate communication across all cross functional teams and third party providers that impact the scope, budget, risk, deliverables and resources of the project.
- Performs as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor, and change agent.
- Assist Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management in the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities to achieve enterprise goals.
- Possess advanced knowledge and proficiency in project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices, and change management techniques.
- Create project plans, schedules, and manage project teams.
- Utilize and implement project management processes and methodologies for the organization to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Oversee and support more junior project managers on large, multi phase projects
- Provide informal guidance and support to more junior team members
- Serve as liaison between team members and functional area management requesting project.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Some travel required (up to 10%)
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience
- Experience: 8 - 10 yrs.
- Ability to effectively lead and influence large, complex projects and project and cross-functional teams
- Ability to quickly gain high level understanding of subject matter and ‘get into the weeds’ of projects to ensure successful outcomes
- Ability to successfully navigate interpersonal relationships and motivate individuals and teams
- Ability to look into the future and proactively plan for long range activities as well as foresee/predict risks, issues and opportunities
- Possess high energy, a positive attitude and the ability to perform and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and constantly changing environment
- Possess advanced knowledge and proficiency in Project Management methodologies including SafeAgile
- Knowledge of software/mobile app development and IT
- Demonstrated experience leading/facilitating the development and launch of software products for end customers
- Meaningful experience with Product development, Product Management and Go To Market/product launch activities
- Meaningful experience working with and leading cross functional teams such as Marketing, Sourcing, Operations, Sales, Finance, etc. to launch products to end customers.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills including ability to develop presentations and present to management
- Possess high-level knowledge and proficiency in Resource Management practices and Change Management techniques.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of business principles, practices and procedures
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Leverages business and technical expertise across disciplines, demonstrating a high level of industry knowledge.
- Contributes to the strategic direction of the client group(s).
- May provide guidance to senior management.
- Functional expertise and fundamental business knowledge to contribute to the strategic direction of the function and supported client group(s).
- Knowledge of Smart Home/Security Systems and product hardware development cycle/management a plus
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.