Senior Procurement Technician
Humble, TX 77396
- The Tech provides support for performance of day-to-day functions that relate to procurement activities.
- Performs any variety of complex administrative assignments in support of procurement-related functions.
- Performs technical procurement support activities as directed by others.
- Training of others in the specialized administrative skills acquired as requested.
- May purchase minor miscellaneous materials as directed by others.
- May provide data input and/or operation of the procurement or materials management systems.
- May interface with suppliers or subcontractors to the extent requested by others.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 5 or more years of administrative or general business experience preferred.
- Advanced experience in computer skills required.
- Some knowledge of procurement is preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.