Senior Instrument & Controls Designer
Hillsboro, OR 97124
- The Senior Instrument & Controls Designer will be working with other members, helping to support the design team in producing deliverables, including contract drawings and documents, and design calculations.
- Will prepare and supervise the creation of engineering reports, studies and calculations, as well as present control strategies to the clients.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 15 years of controls/instrumentation design experience for industrial projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) systems, Piping & Instrument Diagram Development (P&ID), control systems architecture development, SCADA systems, networks, network security systems, instrumentation and valve selection, motor control and power distribution systems.
- PLC programming and SCADA development.
- Leadership skills
- Working knowledge of UL508A.
- Demonstrated knowledge of NFPA 70.
- Electronics Industry experience
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.