Senior Developer - Full Stack
Hartford, CT 06108 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
HKA Enterprises is unable to support C2C. 3rd party submissions and C2C requests will not be considered for any positions.
- Working with a driven team supporting one of the world’s lead airplane engine producers.
- This project has high visibility and requires someone with the capability and skills to work independently and follow instructions, while simultaneously keeping the rest of the development team informed of progress, roadblocks and risk.
- Web development skills including Angular, React, Java17, HTML, CSS
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience in Java 8, Spring Boot 2.x, RESTful APIs, Eclipse IDE and Gradle.
- Strong knowledge of software engineering best practices of the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, testing, build and release engineering processes.
- Working understanding of databases including writing and amending queries in Oracle SQL, JPA and JPQL.
- Experience working in DevOps including continuous integration and continuous deployment using opensource technologies like GIT and Jenkins.
- Experience in effectively communicating with a broad base of end users and multiple management layers, including the ability to interact with vendors as needed.
- Candidate should be located within the Hartford, CT area or within an hour drive (Springfield, MA or New Haven CT would be acceptable.
- Web development skills including Angular, Java17, HTML, CSS
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Prefer candidates from large companies with or without defense contracting experience.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and overall soft skills.
- Prefer candidates who know how to work on a team successfully and add value.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.