Arden, NC 28704
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Senior Controller
This is a direct hire position
- The Sr. Controller will provide wide ranging financial planning and analytical support to drive business performance by driving accountability and informed decision-making.
- Will prepare and provide monthly reports and variance analyses on key financial performance measures.
- Analysis to evaluate and provide insight into product, customer and regional financial performance.
- Analysis to evaluate manufacturing and converting performance.
- Financial analysis and insights into the global S&OP process.
- Identify opportunities in both demand and supply planning processes to drive improvement in working capital efficiency.
- ROI analyses on capital expenditure proposals and track capital spend vs plan.
- Participating on continuous improvement teams as the financial representative-Give financial guidance to the team and validate financial results to be delivered by the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Manufacturing experience a preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a financial based role.
- Experience in financial analysis working in cross functional teams, preferably in a global organization.
- Exposure to commercial teams desirable.
- Excellent analysis skills and a questioning approach
- Strong IT systems, business intelligence software and advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret operating results, assimilate complicated data sets, and prepare concise reports for senior management
- Ability to identify problems, propose and implement solutions.
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams in multiple locations in different business units with ability to influence up and down the organization
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.