Senior Applications UTRC Project Manager
Farmington, CT 06030
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Senior Applications UTRC Project Manager
We are looking for a Senior Applications Project Manager with expertise in UTRC to oversee various IT Application projects at our client location in Farmington, CT.
Project Managers will be responsible for managing application related projects but must have a solid understanding of IT Infrastructure as well.
These applications span the entire business including but not limited to HR systems, Financial applications and Treasury applications.
This role will also require a high level of collaboration and communication with clients, the business, external customers and top levels of the organization during the lifecycle of these projects
- Drive assigned projects to successful completion
- Identify and quantify resource needs to close out the project deliverables
- Create and maintain project management deliverables: Schedule, Risk Assessment, Charter, Roles & Responsibilities, Costs, Communication plan, Change Impact, presentations, etc.
- Maintain Up-to-date project status
- Facilitate high quality customer IT products with minimal customer impact, on time, on schedule, on budget by managing global projects including resolving complex issues, coordinating global resources, tracking time and cost, and managing schedule, risk, change, and communications as directed
- 5+ years hands on IT Project Management
- Experience with Software Solutions
- Experience with Engineering Tech
- Strong understanding of application-based projects
- Understanding of all IT including infrastructure
- Strong knowledge and use of project management methodologies and tools
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.