Senior Applications Project Manager
Farmington, CT 06032
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Senior Applications Project Manager
- We are looking for a senior level Project Manager to oversee various IT Application projects at our client location in Farmington, CT.
- Project Managers will be responsible for managing application related projects but must have a solid understanding of IT Infrastructure as well.
- Create and maintain project management deliverables: Schedule, Risk Assessment, Charter, Roles & Responsibilities, Costs, Communication plan, Change Impact, presentations, etc.
- Facilitate high quality customer IT products with minimal customer impact, on time, on schedule, on budget by managing global projects including resolving complex issues, coordinating global resources, tracking time and cost, and managing schedule, risk, change, and communications as directed
- Coordinate with external vendor PM and resources to track and manage overall project activities for customer programs
- Computer Science Degree
- PMP certification
- ITIL certification
- 5+ years hands on IT Project Management preferred
- Strong knowledge and use of project management methodologies and tools
- Must be able to lead more than one project at a time
- Understanding of HR systems, Treasury Systems, Finance Systems
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time.
- Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.