Senior Application Finance Project Manager - Treasury and SAP
Farmington, CT 06030
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Senior Application Finance Project Manager - Treasury and SAP
We are looking for a Senior Applications Project Manager with expertise in Finance to oversee various IT Application projects at our client location in Farmington, CT. Project Managers will be responsible for managing application related projects but must have a solid understanding of IT Infrastructure as well. These applications span the entire business including but not limited to HR systems, Financial applications and Treasury applications.
- Drive assigned projects to successful completion
- Create and maintain project management deliverables: Schedule, Risk Assessment, Charter, Roles & Responsibilities, Costs, Communication plan, Change Impact, presentations, etc.
- Facilitate high quality customer IT products with minimal customer impact, on time, on schedule, on budget by managing global projects including resolving complex issues, coordinating global resources, tracking time and cost, and managing schedule, risk, change, and communications as directed
- Adhere to customer Standard Work and SDLC (System or Software Development Life Cycle)
- Coordinate with external vendor PM and resources to track and manage overall project activities for customer programs
- Computer Science Degree preferred
- PMP certification a plus
- ITIL certification a plus
- 5+ years hands on IT Project Management
- Experience with Treasury and SAP
- Strong understanding of application-based projects
- Understanding of all IT including infrastructure
- Strong knowledge and use of project management methodologies and tools
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Understanding of HR systems, Treasury Systems, Finance Systems
- Data Analytics
- Understanding of business separation activity
- Understanding of Mergers and Acquisitions
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates currently.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.