Senior Accounting & Controls Accountant
Windsor Locks, CT 06096
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Senior Accounting & Controls Accountant
- The Accounting & Controls Accountant supports the ES Aftermarket Military Spares organization.
- Will lead and ensure a timely and accurate monthly financial close and quarterly accounting requirement.
- Perform key account reconciliations and locally administer the ARMS tool.
- Lead the departmental Sarbanes-Oxley testing, annual ACA reviews, and various other compliance reviews as required.
- Supply experimental inventory charge numbers & monitor related inventory balances
- Support monthly variance analyses, business reviews, cost reduction and sales plan reviews
- Coordinate and support monthly financial forecasting process (P&L and Balance Sheet) and annual budgeting process
- Provide performance reports pertaining to all aspects of the P&L and Balance Sheet including, but not limited to, operating expenses, inventory and sales backlog
- Perform ad hoc business and financial analysis and tasks as required by the leadership team
- 5+ years of experience with bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience with master’s degree in Accounting or Finance MBA, CPA or CMA a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) is a plus.
- Must have the ability to communicate across organizations.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Patrick Brickhouse is a Sr. Technical Recruiter specializing in the Aerospace industry. Patrick's best advice to candidates is to "remember to always be honest about your skill sets. Be confident. Be yourself." He enjoys placing people in jobs they love and where they can grow.