Kalamazoo, MI 49001
- The Security Guard will check-in contractors, emphasize PPE requirements.
- Compile a list of contractor hours worked monthly and submit it to safety personnel.
- Verify truck driver employment – Drivers must have 2 forms of photo ID that are either carrier issued, or agency issued.
- Inform truck drivers of safety rules, emphasizing PPE and speed limit requirements.
- Sign in all plant visitors, provide visitors with visitor pamphlet and issue them visitor passes.
- Call visitors contact person and inform them of visitor’s arrival.
- Verify that visitors are not wearing contact lenses.
- Monitor plant security cameras.
- Lock and unlock railroad gates.
- Search incoming vehicles.
- Search employee bags and boxes when requested to do so by management personal.
- Maintain daily log highlighting any security events.
- Direct trucks to loading and unloading docks and racks.
- Verify load and order numbers from inbound and outbound truck drivers and inform plant supervision of arrival and departure.
- Weigh tank wagons and print scale ticket for inbound and outbound loads.
- Verify certificate of analysis with lab before accepting inbound raw materials.
- Run daily shipment schedule, allocate, process, and print paperwork for orders going out through the plants SAP system, print and distribute shipping paperwork as necessary.
- Verify hazmat documentation, proper placards, and driver signatures on all outbound loads.
- High School Diploma or GED required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Director of Recruiting
Anne Cleveland is the Director of Recruiting at HKA Enterprises. She specializes in recruiting for the pharmaceutical and power industries. Anne's advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up your online application with a quick phone call, text, or email directly to the recruiter listed on the job posting." The best way to reach Anne is via text or email.