Seasonal Park Maintenance Worker (Part time)
Centennial, CO 80112
This position will be starting on Memorial Day and going thru Labor Day.
Work hours will be 25-30 hours per week by working various 6-hr shifts though out the week during the operating hours.
- The Park Maintenance Worker will serve as a park attendant.
- Will prepare the park and surrounding area for public use.
- Perform the following splash pad maintenance as needed:
- Empty pump strainers
- Check pump, filter and fountain heads
- Remove debris from the fountain basin
- Perform water-quality checks and log results
- Report issues to supervisor.
- Empty all park trash cans
- Perform walk-around inspection of the park and parking lots to identify litter.
- Sweep walkways to remove sand, bark and other debris
- Aid park patrons
- Check and clean public restrooms
- Wash down tables and seats
- Support special events
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must enjoy working outdoors
- Pool water testing experience preferred
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.