Scrum Master/Project Manager
New York, NY 10001
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Scrum Master /Project Manager
- Our client located in New York City is seeking a talented and ambitious individual to join the team as a Scrum Master/Project Manager.
- The Scrum Master will have a direct impact on the client’s success to implement a Social Media platform
- They will own the Scrum process for the team, guards and supports team so they can focus on delivering value, facilitate the team sprint planning and retrospectives, remove impediments outside of the team, work to improve the team’s maturity and provide weekly status updates to the Project Sponsor
- Responsibilities include:
- Scrum master as servant leader for their scrum team
- Professionally delivered scrum practices and processes that are collaborative, honest and respectful
- Facilitation to drive change with scrum team members.
- Drive the team to foster teamwork, innovation and accountability
- Removing impediments from team members and escalating to sponsors or to the steering committee
- All activities will focus on supporting and enabling the Digital Program and reporting on progress.
- Relentlessly driven to remove impediments for a team
- Jira Administration and configuration
- Certified Scrum Master
- PMP Certification a plus
- 2-3 Years as a scrum master
- Project management experience and certifications
- Digital implementations
- Jira experience and training
- Documentation and UAT experience
- Management Consulting experience
- Strong organizational, problem solving, continuous improvement, facilitation, communication skills
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates currently.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.