Lincoln, RI 02865
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Scrum Master
- Our 2 million dollar Insurance client located in Northeastern Rhode Island is seeking 2-4 talented and ambitious individual to join the team as a Scrum Master.
- The Scrum Master will have a direct impact on the customer’s Digital Program success to execute on key features and to pilot the adoption of Agile.
- The Scrum Masters will own the scrum process for their team, guard and support the team so they can focus on delivering value, facilitate the team sprint planning and retrospectives, remove impediments outside of the team and work to improve the team’s maturity.
- Will be required to be onsite at the customer’s site but may be offset by periods of remote work.
- Scrum master as servant leader for their scrum team
- All activities will focus on supporting and enabling the Digital Program and reporting on progress.
- Jira Administration and configuration
- PMP Certification preferred
- 3-5 Years as a scrum master
- Scrum Master Certifications
- Strong knowledge of agile software development cycle
- Use of Agile methodology
- Digital implementations
- Jira experience and training
- Insurance experience preferred
- Management consulting experience a plus
- Agile Product Owner preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time.
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.