Farmington, CT US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Job ID# 189849
Remote within US, no 3rd party submission, no corp to corp
Position Role Type:
We are looking for a Scrum Master that is well rounded, and personable technical lead to own the applications development and operations and maintenance of a suite of software applications. In this role, the candidate will collaborate with the Technical Directors, Program Managers, and other strong technical leaders to drive the capture of business requirements, development, launch and post-launch activities. An ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner is expected with the assistance of relevant team members.
- Must have solid hands-on experience managing the SDLC using Agile
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a subject matter expert for all the functional areas of the project in TEMs and other meetings
- Evaluate project status', team capacity, and impact to project schedule
- Analyze system performance and recommend corrective and preemptive actions.
- Conceptualize, design, and implement solutions to problems reported or discovered.
- Deliver timely and high quality solutions to customer problems and requests focusing on root cause analysis, prevention, and knowledge transfer.
- Initiate and participate in triage meetings to share knowledge with other project leads, technical stakeholders, and PMO leadership to efficiently resolve customer problems.
- Minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
- Strong presentation skills – PowerPoint.
- BS/BA in Software Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or similar OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with multi-environment deployments
*Requires practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics within one work area.
*Experience supporting AI/ML/Data Science projects
Engineering/Other Technical Positions: Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.