Conshohocken, PA 19428
- The Scheduler will be responsible for Engineering, Procurement and Construction projects.
- Creates and updates CPM schedules
- Analyzes CPM schedules and recommends work-arounds and schedule improvement ideas
- Coordinate the project's earned value system with schedule updates
- Maintains project ledgers showing budget line items, commitments, expenditures and forecasts
- Works under general supervision; work is reviewed for adequacy and accuracy
- BS or BA is preferred
- 10+ years of related experience is required
- Expert in Primavera P6 software as a 'hands-on' user required
- Experience in engineering and/or construction work process and activity sequence required
- Experience in Microsoft Project required
- PharmaBio EPCMV experience a plus
- Experience in using and understanding earned value progress required
- Experience in all phases of home office engineering required
- Knowledge of Cost Tracking/Forecasting a plus
- Experience in EPCMV projects a plus
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
George Estepp is one of the Lead Recruiters here at HKA Enterprises. He specializes in recruiting for the Operations and Maintenance group and Engineering department. George’s advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up with me on your application with a quick phone call, text, or email as listed on the job posting."